damn this stress.have you ever felt like you're losing your mind from thinking too much stuff ?
I think I'm just on the edge of losing it....-.-" and somehow my brain now is EMPTY
I can't think of anyting.neither all my problems..or anything.I don't have anymore feelings.I don't smile,I don't angry(when i'm supposed to), I fake laugh..I'm not thinking bout others feeling..
I think I've given up on my life already.maybe I shouldn't even borned in the first place.I don't have any function am I ?.other than a nuisance. just..let me be......
...forever alone....
I think I'm just on the edge of losing it....-.-" and somehow my brain now is EMPTY
I can't think of anyting.neither all my problems..or anything.I don't have anymore feelings.I don't smile,I don't angry(when i'm supposed to), I fake laugh..I'm not thinking bout others feeling..
I think I've given up on my life already.maybe I shouldn't even borned in the first place.I don't have any function am I ?.other than a nuisance. just..let me be......
...forever alone....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Nyawa atau komen? Bagus. Komen elok-elok :)