Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Kemachoan Rasulullah SAW

assalaamualaikum wbt
(to whoever anom who 'accidently' read my pathetic blog)

Today I was called to talk about some knowledge that I just gained today.
you know how our prophet MUHAMMAD was married to SITI KHADIJAH ??
I just knew the fact that our prophet Rasulullah saw was actually PROPOSED BY Siti Khadijah and not the other way around. Before you start judging me like "dude, ur a muslim. u shuld've known that" , yeah..mind ur own business. I know my Islamic knowledge is not advanced like you guys n I'm not proud of it. so moving on.....

Siti Khadijah propose to Rasulullah SAW through a third person. He did not feel embarrased by this instead he accepted the proposal cooly. and that's how she became the first lady in history to recite syahadah. Subhanallah .



-THE END-

































lol.no.jk. the story continues...

so today I've stumbled upon a question asked by some females on "How do I convince a guy to propose to me?" and a random guy answered her "How about YOU propose him??"  and at 1st I was all like 'homaigad, you can do that?!osem!' . Then thats how I learnt bout all those thing I told you guys above. lolz .
Forget about all those manly, macho perception that society tought you in marriage proposal. men should never be embarrased if they were proposed by a lady. as there's no one as macho as RASULULLAH SAW . right..? and ladies out there shall never be afraid to propose someone you love in the name of Allah. heh. so ape tunggu lagi perempuan2 sekalian, jangan segan-segan nak melamar aku okay.? hahahahahahhaha   #muketakmalu


-THE END-

seriously

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nyawa atau komen? Bagus. Komen elok-elok :)