Friday, December 23, 2011

me want pancakesss!!

assalaamualaikum

I dont have any idea for my entry today. sighh . somehow I feel so tortured alone and locked up in this house.

"wont somebody come and take me somewhere to..I dont know who you are but I'm with you.." -Avril lavigne

tudiaa aih..an osem quote from my beloved ex. mwahaha(syok sendiri). sighhh..I wish I had chipsmore and a nice hot chocolate milk right now. talking bout delicious food, last 2 weeks I went to Selesa Beach Resort, Port Dickson to attend some Entrepreneurshitt workshop for 3 days 2 night. The food was beyond AWWEEESSSOOOOOOMMMMEEE~!!!!!!!! seriously. I wish I could stay there and enjoy free hotel buffets everyday. that would be heaven. seriously missing those mini cube delicious cake. sapa cepat dia dapat sebab cepat habis woo. laku gile. ahaha .what I regret the most is I didn't eat the Pancakes!! time tu entah kenapa takde selera makan. huhuuu.. me want pancakes..never had one.. :(

anyway these are the pics of the resort I mention earlier.  Dont have those mini cube cakes pic, sorry.

back view w/ white sands+sea!!
sini la da whole unikl gather
our room. sumpah best n sejuk gilerrr!!
front view

thats all from me. malas nak tulis banyak2. adiosss



2 comments:

  1. owh..kau gi eyh ? best ? bukak kiosk la kau pasni.. haha.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. bukak kiosk la sgt..kitorg 1 mestek nek banana boat tau. syok beb. haha

    ReplyDelete

Nyawa atau komen? Bagus. Komen elok-elok :)